Long ago, the metal roof was nothing more than thin, lightweight aluminum coupled together to create a roof. Times have changed and today’s metal roofs are stronger, durable, and sleeker than ever before. That is why more homeowners use them than you might imagine. If it is time to replace the roof on your home, consider a metal roof and join a long list of satisfied homeowners currently using metal roofing. Take a look below to learn 6 benefits metal roofing offers and make the smart move when replacing your home’s roof.
1. Durable: Metal roofs offer one of the longest lifetimes of any roofing material. Most metal roofs last an average of 50 years, although some of the most luxurious metal roofs may last as long as 100 years.
2. Costs: While it’s true metal roofs cost more than an asphalt shingles roof, a few comparisons is all it takes to get a great price on the roof. When all is said and done, the price isn’t as much as you might expect.
3. Options: An array of metal roof styles are available to choose from, like the ironwood shake roofing delta bc. Pick your metal roof style and let the fun begin.
4. Low-maintenance: Another advantage the metal roof offers over other styles is that it is low-maintenance. You won’t need to put in a lot of effort to keep this roof at its best.
5. Style: Tons of different metal roofing options make it easy for any homeowner to find what they want. The roof is available in assorted colors and designs.
6. Energy-efficient: Looking to improve efficiency in the home? A metal roof is the solution. It keeps the home warm when it’s cold outside and cool when it’s hot outside. You’ll also notice nice savings on energy costs each month when using a metal roof.